Friday, October 16, 2009

Wanna Win Picking Perfect Pumpkins?

(Terri M from Hawaii.....email me when you see this! I have a coupon waiting for you!)

First, I want to thank all of you who have left comments since my last post. It's much appreciated. As soon as this post is made, I'm off to check and see if love was left for my lovely team as well :). I truly love designing and sharing with everyone, but as you often hear, it's hard to put all the work in without a single thanks. I didn't realize how far a Thank You went until I started designing and giving freebies. I've gotten much better, but I'm not perfect either (especially when I use my google reader! Bad Manda!)

Reminder: The kit, Quick Pages and Cardstock are all on sale for 30% off through Sunday, and if you scroll down you can grab the Add-On free until then too!



Anyways, this post isn't about all that - this post is abotu WINNING my new kit Picking Perfect Pumpkins. All you have to do is Blog about it! Click here for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!