Friday, October 16, 2009

Rainbows of Hope Charity Kit

Hey all! I have a charity kit to tell you about:

This kit is a collaborative effort by several Stuff to Scrap designers for the benefit of the American Cancer Society. Although I wasn't able to find the time to contribute, I thought I would tell you all about this great effort! The rainbow pallette includes colors to promote awareness for all types of cancer. So whether you have lost someone to this disease, love someone fighting the disease, are fighting yourself, or are a cancer survivor, there are colors and awareness ribbons for you.

All proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life.

ROH Kit PreviewROH_Paper PreviewROH_Elements Preview

And, there’s a set of quickpages to go along with it. All proceeds from the sale of these QP's will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life as well.

ROH_QP_Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!