Monday, March 8, 2010

A Bunch of Ketchup!

Alright, I have a lot of stuff I've been putting off and forgetting to post, so here goes! *Deep Breath*

First - my entire store at Digital Scrapbooking Studio is 33% off until the 15th in honor and celebration of my grand opening!

Second - I have a great coupon for my store at DSI available in this month's Digi Scrap Save catalog (which is FREE) so go get it!

Third - you gotta check out this month's collab at DSI it's beautiful! It's called bounce and it will sure make you want to do just that! It's free with any $10 purchase at DSI!


Let's see, what else...oh, you have until Wednesday to apply to my Creative Team!


Finally, don't forget to swing by Scrappy Cocoa's blog on Tuesday for your freebie from New Beginnings. Here is another CT LO to inspire you! This one's by Donni.


Thanks for listening! Scroll down to hear about how your wedding could inspire me and a little further to snag my first contribution to the New Beginnings Collab! Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!