Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pink or Blue?

If you haven't heard - my digi-BFF Steph is expecting! How exciting! I can't wait to find out if she's going to need PINK or BLUE stuff so I can go shopping (you didnt' see that Steph!). She's headed to the doctor tomorrow to find out if it's going to be snips and snails or sugar and spice! I'm putting my vote in for PINK but that's only because I want to go shopping for girly stuff since I only have a son! Steph is also having a contest to go right along with her BIG news!

Rumor has it she's going to have a freebie for you too! (Flyer linked)

Cute flyer isn't it? She made it with my pregnancy kit "Pink or Blue" and I have this kit on sale at theStudio to help celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!