Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Charity Kit: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

I wanted to make sure to point out this charity kit that is now available at theStudio. It's called The Cow Jumped Over the Moon and all proceeds will go to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. This particular charity is absolutely incredible. For most, a new baby means joy and excitement, but there are times when families aren't as lucky and the life of their new baby just isn't meant to last. NILMDTS gifts these families who have just faced incredible loss with remembrance photography. I am proud to be one of the designers at theStudio who came together to create this adorable lullaby themed kit for you to use to scrap all the photos of your children. This kit is filled with happiness and joy, bright colors and childish fun! At only $3.50 it's a bargain and 100% of the proceeds will go to the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep organization.


Disclaimer - the images on the NILMDTS Website are hard to look at, the babies featured in these photos lost their lives at a very early age...be prepared to cry.

Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!