Friday, February 18, 2011

January Layouts

One of my 2011 goals was (is) to get caught up on scrapping, I figured one way to help hold myself accountable would be to share my layouts. Step 1 was to make sure that I upload every layout to a gallery or two (not just CT ones) and Step 2 was to share them here. I've gotten on top of the gallery thing, but now I need to catch up with the layouts! So, without further ado - here are my January completed layouts (all linked with credits). I managed to scrap 16 layouts for a total of 147 pictures in January!











Yearly Totals: 16 Layouts, 147 Pictures


Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

1 comment:

  1. Nice work!! I need to get my January layouts up on my blog, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!