Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Everyday Memories

Wow! What a fabulous January we had together! I'll be by tomorrow or Thursday to announce the winners of the layout fun. So, if you want to submit a layout still, you can. I'll allow it :D

Now, onto a new release - Everyday Memories. If you played along in the January Featured Designer Challenge at theStudio, you already have the add on to this kit. But I want to show you the full thing - it's so pretty and so perfect for pretty much anything! Don't believe me? Check out all of the different and unique layouts submitted using just the add on.


You can also grab the Add On (if you missed it) and the Extras if you want. All of the Everyday Memories products are 25% off right now! 



Check out what my team did with this kit

Layout by Beth


Layouts by Chrissy



Layout by Christie Dawn


Layouts by Kimberkatt



Layout by Mercedes


Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Now that you posted about it I remembered about the challenge! I had completely forgotten about it, bummer! Will work on something ASAP anyway. Just for fun, here's my layout using Love Yourself: http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=71497&title=you-and-me&cat=1065
    Already in your gallery at DSS! That collab is amazing, I totally loved working with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!