Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Winners...

I want to thank everyone who submitted a layout in correlation with my Birthday Bash! I enjoyed seeing what you all created! I had 9 layouts linked up - so close to an extra $5! But alas, only 2 prizes will be handed out....

The winners, each getting a $5 coupon to my store are cylynn who shared this layout she made with From Apple to Zebra and kendra who shared this layout made with Blue Skies & Sunshine.

cylynn and kendra, please email me at nibblesskribbles(at)gmail(dot)com for your coupons!

Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much. I tried to email you and got a permenant error. mor email is this screen name at gmail.com. Can't wait to pick out some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I messed up the email address, I just fixed it sotry again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!