Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello Fall!

As fall approaches (in some parts of the world) adorable photos tend to fill up our cameras! Leaves, pumpkins, trips to the orchard, festivals and more! I created Hello Fall with all of those photos in mind, and I went crazy! Check out this adorable fall kit and all of the add ons (and if you love it as much as I do, you'll want to check out the bundle too)! (And keep your eye on theStudio newsletter on Saturday for a little freebie from this kit)! 

 
 

And, last week Scrappy Cocoa released her fall kit, Falling, it's a little richer and less whimsical than mine, but coordinates beautifully! If you're in need of extra fall fun in your scrap kit collection, you'll want to check out this deal - snag both kits at the same time and save $2! (And right now, with collabs on sale at theStudio, you'll get this duo even cheaper!) 



And check out some gorgeous layouts done by The Skribblers and a couple guest Skribblers! I just love how different all of the layouts look, using the same kit!

Chrissy

Chrissy

 Mercedes

Rolaine

 Noelle

 Sarah

Sarah


Ginger

 Ginger


Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

1 comment:

  1. Your fall inspired colours coordinated well with my scrapbook theme. I had a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!