Saturday, September 17, 2011

Out With the Old....

To make room in my store for some new and fun products I have in mind, I figured I should clean out some of the old stuff. So, I'm having a retirement sale! The following products are all 60% off through the end of the month (making most around or less than $1!) So, hurry over to theStudio and pick up anything you might not have yet! And keep your eyes right here for some new stuff coming very soon! Also, I apologize these images aren't lined up all pretty-like and look wonky....blogger just isn't cooperating with me today, and I'm far to lazy to figure out what I did wrong! They should all be linked though!

  
 




Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!