Saturday, November 19, 2011

Layouts & Some CT work....

I've done some scrapping in the past month or so, and I don't believe I've shared it with you (bad CT member, bad!) I've slowly been trying to scrap some of my newest little man's life....it's so much easier to journal about these precious moments when they are still fresh in my mind. So, here are some layouts for you to enjoy this Saturday! If I didn't add anything extra, they should be linked to their additional credits. :D

Using Babies First Year by myself and SKrapper Digitals

Using Little Sir by Scrappy Cocoa

Using Framed Templates by Scrappy Cocoa




Using Rounders Templates by Scrappy Cocoa

Using Framed Templates by Scrappy Cocoa

Using Just Fallin' by Flower Scraps and Photobooth Templates by Scrappy Cocoa

Stacked Template by Scrappy Cocoa

Stacked Template by Scrappy Cocoa


Using Precious by Scrappy Cocoa


I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend doing some more scrapping or working on photo-gifts for Christmas! The baby (and his daddy) is sick and cuddly, and I've gotten pretty good at scrapping one-handed! So as long as big brother behaves, I'll be hiding out in my office/craft room this weekend!

Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!