Friday, November 18, 2011

Pinterest for the Holidays....

With Thanksgiving, and Christmas Decorating, only a week away, I have been getting tons of ideas for holiday fun on Pinterest (if you don't have an account, leave a comment with your email address and I'll invite you!). I thought I would share a few of the inspiring projects today, if I actually complete them, perhaps I'll share the results as well!

Baby's First Christmas Ornament (I bought the ornament today, will wait for daddy to be home to do it so he can wash the hands while I finish it up)


Christmas Coal (My older son will be getting some of this in his stocking, or perhaps the real deal with a note from Santa that says something like "You haven't been the nicest boy this year, so I am leaving you some coal. If you don't improve your behavior, you will only get coal next year") 


Window Decorations - We have windows on either side of our fireplace. I bought red and silver ornaments to create a similar look with. 


And, what is the holiday season without cute photos? I think I might try a few of these ideas this winter....





Have you found any fun holiday craft projects? Feel free to share in the comments! 




Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

1 comment:

  1. Manda, the Baby's First Christmas ornament is WONDERFUL! It'll be his first craft! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!