Friday, November 25, 2011

Sales!

I'm a bit behind on letting you know about the black friday specials going on, and I apologize! After a late night last night waiting in line for 2 hours to check out at Toys R Us, and dealing with two cranky boys today (after a funky schedule yesterday) plus doing the baking for our Thanksgiving celebration tomorrow....blogging got forgotten!

Anyways....my store is 40% through the weekend....which is awesome for you! And my good friend De of Flower Scraps is having a big sale and she also has an AMAZING deal on a CU Christmas Grab Bag if you need christmas goodies, you'll want it for sure!




Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!