Monday, December 5, 2011

The Spectrum Collection

I have to admit right up front that I LOVE the way this collection turned out. I'm sure you'll be able to tell how much I enjoyed creating it as you see all of the amazing stuff that there is! I'm going to start with the bundles, because they are SUPER deals! The entire collection contains 9 mini kits (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Black/White and Rainbow), an alpha (upper and lower, numbers and some punctuation), Cardstock (18 different colors), Printable Flashcards (and a template!), and 9 sets of clusters (one set of 3 for each color, 4 in rainbow, 24 total)! Pick up a mini in your favorite color or snag one of these deals:

A $30.80 value for only $12

A $17.91 value for only $8

Get it all!
A $48.80 value for only $18!

Or, of course, you can get whatever bits and pieces you like individually too. They are all on sale this week for 25% off so stock up now!


The Skribblers had loads of colorful fun with this collection - check out all of these amazing layouts!

By Me

by Deanna

By ginger

By Ginger

By Mercedes

By Mercedes

By Noelle

By Rolaine

By Rolaine

By Rolaine

By Rolaine

I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I do!



Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!