Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Fun Starts Tomorrow!

The Skribblers and I have been working hard to get everything ready for my 2012 Birthday Bash! Not only is January my birthday, but it's also this blog's birthday! How fun! We'll be starting the fun tomorrow, and celebrating for the rest of the month....there will be daily freebies, sales, special offers, challenges, coupons and so much more! Make sure you watch this blog, check my facebook fan page and subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss out on any of the fun! (I know the add says the 15th, and the sale starts today, but due to a last minute family obligation, we're really kicking off on 1/16)



Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!