Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is here!

Well, it's a new year and that means new things to come! Looking back at 2011, it was not the best year of my life by any stretch of the imagination, but one I will always remember. The best part of 2011 was meeting my son in June and becoming a family of four. The worst part was the challenges I faced during the last trimester of my pregnancy and the wrinkles they have left on various parts of my life. But, it's a new year and a fresh start!

I have set a couple of scrapping related goals for myself this year, have you?

1. Scrap at least 2 pages a month that are not for CT requirements.
2. Take at least 1 picture a week of each of my children.
3. Get at least 1 picture a month of me with each of my children AND 1 picture a month of daddy with each of the boys.

I also have a goal to blog here a little more frequently, about things other than my new releases! Is there anything you'd like to see me share?

Alright, well it's early here and both of the boys are now awake and hungry, so I'm off to take care of mom duties!


Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!