Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Little Things {Freebie}

I have a fun new collab out today, a collab with Flower Scraps and Created by Jill - it's called The Little Things, and is truly perfect for scrapping just about anything. It's got a great mix of 'boy' colors and 'girl' colors that come together beautifully. Check it out (Images Linked) and grab it while it's on sale for 35% off! 



The Skribblers did some great stuff with this kit - check out these layouts! 













and, if you made it this far, I have a little gift for you - a fun QP using The Little Things. Just click the image to download (for a limited time). 



PS: I am doing some year end cleaning. Please note that any old blog freebies may expire/have bad links and old blog posts may end up with bad image links as I freshen up behind the scenes for a new year! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!