Sunday, December 2, 2012

Year End Clearance Event

I am cleaning up, cleaning out and re-organizing myself! Not only online, but my house too! I don't know if it's the anticipation of new things cluttering up my life, or the spirit of giving {away} that makes me do it, but I do each and every year. I am cleaning up online too! Organizing photo albums, streamlining some processes and cleaning up my store! Yep, my store! And, in an effort of out with the old to make room for the new....I am retiring 48 products, each of them are at least 75% off making many of them UNDER $1 each! NOW is the time to grab these things, if you have had your eye on any of them! 

These images are NOT linked (the image above is) but here is a peek at what you'll find in the sale! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!