Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Live It, Love It {Double Freebie}

Did you know that twice each month at theStudio, we feature a different designer (or, designer duo)? The designer offers you an add on to a kit, you create a layout and get entered to win the full kit! Additionally, most designers also have a big sale during their feature. 
Guess who is being featured for the remainder of January? That's right! I am, along with Diane of ADB Designs. We have put together a collection we've called Live It, Love It - and it's all sorts of fun! Working with Diane was a blast, combining her love for vintage with my 'papery' style - it was a fun mix, and made for a really unique collection! 

Check out some inspiration from the Skribblers





And, be sure to pop over to theStudio forum and snag the add on FREE! 

and, I have another gift for you - a QP Duo! 

Expired

 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!