Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Birthday Bash 2013: Family Tree

From now until the end of the month, I will be offering MEGA sales on single products every other day! We're talking 70% off kits and bundles! These are products you've told me on FB that you want to see at LOW prices! Each collection I've chosen will be on sale for 70% off for 2 days (changes on odd days)! So, don't wait to grab the deals and the coordinating freebies (which will be on my blog). Plus, enjoy 35% off my entire store for the remainder of the month. Freebies all expire Jan 31, 2013
Today I'm offering the Family Tree Kit and Bundle at 70% off. Sale price valid Jan 15 & 16, 2013


and, here is a little freebie created with this collection

Expired

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!