Monday, January 14, 2013

iScrapped

Maybe you enjoy seeing my layouts, maybe not - but I like to share them!  I scrapped these this weekend, after my Facebook update today, I think a blog post on my 'system for scrappin' is needed - some people were amazed at how many layouts I cranked out in just a few days - but let me tell you, the hard part (finding and arranging pictures, and even some of the kit selection, was already finished). 
One of my goals for 2013 is simply "Make Time to Scrap." I do digi stuff all the time. Every day. But most of it is work. I'm designing, previewing, uploading, not scrapping. I am technically years behind, and most major events (like my wedding, family vacations etc) haven't even been thought about in terms of scrapping. But I'm OK with it. As long as I am making time to scrap this year, I'll feel satisfied. 
A bigger goal for me this year is to get my oldest son's life - up til the birth of our second child in June of 2011 - finished. I have about half of 2010, and most of the early part of 2011 to do to accomplish this, but I don't like to scrap in any particular order - so, it may or may not happen. For now, here are the layouts I did this weekend. Enjoy!  
Credit: Template by Scrappin' With Liz, Kit: Thanksgiving Dinner by Aprilisa Designs

Credit (2 page layout): Christmas Punch by Sweet Digi Scraps

Credit: Template by Scrappin With Liz, Kit Apple Crisp by Miss Mint

Credit: Hush Little Baby by Digilicious Designs

Credit: Take 2 by Danielle Corbitt, Template by Jennifer Barette
Credit: A Family Story by The DigiChick Design Team, template by KimB

Credit: Giraffity by Bella Gypsy Designs

Credit: What a Wonderful World Kit and Templates by Scrappy Cocoa

Credit: Heart You by Sherwood Studio

Credit: A mighty Rawr by Kathy Winters 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!