Friday, October 31, 2008

Costumed for a Cure!

Upon arriving at work this morning, my normal co-workers were no where to be seen, instead they were replaced with tons of crazy characters including Pebbles Flinestone, Minny Mouse, a Ninja Warrier and Mary Poppins, so as Mrs. Krueger (Mrs. Freddy Krueger that is) - I fit right in! As many of you know, I work for a non-profit, and one of our yearly fundraisers is a costume contest. Donations are collected via a costume contest. Pennies, nickles and dimes are dropped into jars for each costume, and the one to raise the most wins bragging rights for a year. Visitors from other offices around us come in for a chance to laugh at us and cast their vote as well, we typically raise $2-300 a year this way, and have a ton of fun doing it!

Tonight, the non-stop Halloween fun continues as we hop in the car and drive all over the cities visiting each of the three grandparents with the little one going "arrr imma pirate" in hopes of collecting treats from grandmas and grandpa. Finally, hopefully not too long after bedtime, wel'll make it home where I can throw my hat on the floor, slide these heels off and climb into bed with a glass of wine.

Have a very Happy Halloween!

Have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!