Thursday, October 30, 2008

Holiday Baking Extravaganza: Invites

Every year in early December I host a baking party. A group of girls come to my place and we spend the afternoon and evening baking tons of yummy treats - then everyone takes home their share. Meaning we can bake ALL of our holiday favorites, and end up with just the amount we need. Since the holidays get busy early, I decided to make the invites early too - and plan on sending them out early next week (still a few finishing touches). I created these using parts of Shabby Princess's Holiday Sampler Kit along with 2 free fonts (Enchanted Prairie Dog and Heart of Dixie). Once printed, they will be bound with a colorful brad, a few finishing touches and they will be ready to hit the postal service! 

**If you're invited and don't want the surprise ruined, stop reading....if you don't care, I don't either! 

*
*
*
*
*
*

Third Annual Holiday Baking Extravaganza Invitations:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!