Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ladies Night!

Last night I attended a "Ladies Night Out" with my Mother In Law at the local Home Valu store. We weren't sure what to expect, but they invite said free food and free gift for all who attend and my MIL wanted to look at bathrooms...so we went. I am so glad that we did, we had a blast!

They had all sorts of vendors tucked in with samples and fun stuff. We both fell in love with some purse lady purses (and my MIL ended up winning one!) We ate some yummy food, drank some yummy wine...we got mini manicures, parafin dips and I convinced my MIL to get her first henna tattoo.

Additionally, our goodie bags contained a really fantastic gift. A $100 gift certificate good that night only - for anything. At first I was going to buy something practical for our house, but then I decided that I should use this as a chance to splurge on something that I would never just go and drop $100 on if it was my real money. So I came home with this:



Gorgeous granite framed mirrior - it seriously weighs 20 pounds - and I love it! This little accessory cost $95 - but for me, it was my free gift. Woah baby! I love the flowers!



Thanks for inviting me Mom, I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!