Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You never realize...

...just how badly you want something, until you realize your chances. I found out this morning that one of my coworkers has also applied for the position I want. She does an excellent job, and would be a great fit for the position - much like me. The thing she has over me is experience, and a lot of it. She's worked with sponsors, the media, teams - I haven't had a chance to do those things because of my current job.

I am not going to let myself get too worked up over this, I am just mad at her. She's the one I went to when I was thinking about applying, asked her what she thought- talked to her after I did it...and she never said a word.

I guess time will run its course, and whatever happens, happens. I really want this job and know it now more than ever.

le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!